Webinar - Friday 01 November 2019 - Friday 31 January 2020 10:30am - 05:00pm
Webinar Season Ticket - Nov 2019 to Jan 2020
Only available until Monday 18 November
By booking a Webinar Season Ticket you will be able to view every standard webinar we hold between Nov-Jan, either live or by watching the recording later.
You book and pay once. We'll set you up in each webinar and send you the confirmation link.
And in addition you'll get one webinar free - so this quarter you get 5 for the price of 4. (The season ticket does not include the webinar course on Genome Mate Pro.)
The webinars covered by the Season Ticket this quarter are:
- Essential U.S. genealogical resources - Nancy Loe, 19 Nov (matinee)
- Land and property records in England - Rosemary Kopittke, 2 Dec
- How to use other people's research - Danielle Lautrec, 10 Dec
- Reviewing your research - get past that roadblock in your tree - Michelle Patient, 7 Jan
- Understanding the U.K. census - Jenny Joyce, 20 Jan